Sunday, December 04, 2005

Abandonment of culture and God

Christmas is an easy target because it has two identities. I'm an agnostic with a Christian background but still protect every ones rights to believe in or ignore anything. I've never objected to Hanuka and Minauras but will admit I chuckled a bit when Kwanzaa hit the scene. There are two different dates for Easter most years -- big deal. The Koran says Jesus is a profit -- so. There's is always someone that objects to everything. We are a government of, for and by the people. Government by the few is a dictatorship. Atheists and the ACLU have no right to take that away belief in God, regardless of His name, or the culture of the many. I boycott stores that have forsaken Christmas -- it is my right to do so. Recognizing diversity and equality has nothing to do with repressing the things and beliefs that make us different.

1 comment:

  1. I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

    http://www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete